NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 13 September 2009

Now Im still not sure why every blog is buzzing about Alexander Wang. To date I loved like very collection (especially his first one with Erin) and swore that i could survive of his entire Fall 08 collection for the rest of my life. But I was SOOO disappointing by his latest collection, I mean talk about taking the whole American sports wear fashion Literary! I honestly dont like anything and so far all the other designs out of new york have been disappointing. On the up side most of the things showcased anyone that follows fashion pretty much already own so talk about a saving, you wouldn't really have to buy a single piece!





I did however drull over Cushnie et Ochs Collection. Lill bit pissed cuz its very much similar to the concept the mini collection Ive been working on.



Inspired by Stella McCartney peekaboo effect, only what makes you a woman are exposed.
Alexander wang collage borrowed of Linn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love these shots
gorgeous inspiration, as always
beautiful clothing line, thanks for sharing

-cma
check out my blog @
cosmicaroline.blogspot.com

Claire said...

i agree with you 100% about the AW collection. i was so dissapointed. after each model came down with more and more of that horrible grey sweatshirt material it was just a little upsetting :( Maybe it will grow on me though?