NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 26 September 2009


So today or yesterday(whatever time zone your in) was my little sisters birthday and oh my god i baked the bets cake ever (im still buzzing from all that sugar rush). Tomorrow im heading down to my apartment, im kinda exited but at the same time cannot bear the withdrawal from my family (I might just be the only teenager out there that so dosent hate the company of there parents). Im a loner so I often prefer my own space, sometimes it drives me crazy being around people. But I've always enjoyed the company of my Mom and Dad even if im pissed off. Im mean Ive been of at uni for a year now and didnt have to much of an issue with it(or at least I never let myself admit to it) but I've gotten so comfortable being at home over the summer that leaving again...........Ugh it really sucks, feels like im doing something wrong.....

No comments: