NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 13 July 2008

Hi yeah, you guys guessed right (although it was pretty obvious) I really love it, but feel kinda guilty though, my dad hates it and thinks i just wasted my dam money, i accidentally picked it up in a Large! and i dont know with all this negativity makes it horrible to wear. I dont know do you guys think it's to big? cuz if it is ill take it back cuz at this rate a 5th shopping spree at Topshop wouldn't hurt...

Aw man and if i do ill regret it for like forever!!!

This is so hard i need help...

I mean god she looks so gorgouse in herse, i just dont feel the same...

4 comments:

. said...

Yay! I am so happy you bought it! It looks so great on you! I bet it will look so great with you Aldo platforms!

. said...

No worries then. Shopping will make everything better! I can't wait to see what you get!

What is Reality Anyway? said...

Who makes the coat? What size do you normally wear, is this a large you say? I love ittt!!

Rich Hippie said...

im petit (xs-s) and this jacket (from Zara) is a Large
i im hoping they have an M then i might switch and keep it anyway