NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 9 July 2008

Was going to get it for myself

Decided to do something nice (i need some much wanted good Karma, being a bitch doesn't pay off) and share with you a lil ebay find, since ive notice the popularity of my top,
while looking for a Givenchy'esque studded leather jackets out there i stumbled across this top, its a dark brown version of mine from Zara in size M, my tops XL as i occasionally like to prance around in it with nothing but pants so it had to be long enough. I think if your lucky you could snabb this baby(clickhere)....i wish i did but, need some good karma.

6 comments:

. said...

oo I want. could you please send me the link!

Style Spot said...

I loooove that top! and your outfit in the post below is so gorgeous..I adore it!

xx

Rich Hippie said...

oh sorry didnt know it wasent clear the grey text, snabb it, just click that and ill take you there

lara said...

I like studs but only if they are good combined :)

just want to tell you that I'm posting on my old blog again :)

yiqin; said...

Wow, you've totally inspired me to stop being so lazy & create a top like that too!

. said...

okay I am sure I am totally bugging you, but can I ask how much you paid for your shirt new? I live in the US so I don't know if I am willing to pay for over seas shipping cost or if I just want to design something similar myself.