NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 26 June 2008

Hi, today my brothers coming over from Sweden and tommorrow, IS MY BIRTHDAY, okay not that excited but its gonna be fun, later that evening PROM, okay i am excited it just hasent hit me how amazing tomorrow is going to be!!! - The only thing that seems to ever excite me is New and expensive shoes i guess.
Todays outfit...yeah well, ill move on, let you be the judgeWearing:
Blouse with bow: Dorethy Perkins
Blue top: Gina Tricot
Shorts (i promise i wont wear them again): Topshop
Ankle Boots: Topshop
Bowl Hat: H&M

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes I will! But I don't know if I can compete with you... :) Did you draw the illustrations in your header? If so, AMAZING! They look great. Do you draw othe things too or do you only do people?

Anonymous said...

Also, you have great taste in clothes !

Rich Hippie said...

hahaha the header aint mine stole it of zara summer collection and put the different figures together. Sadly I only fashion illustrate at the moment as there is where I'm constantly inspired and interested in. Before I did like Japanese anime since I love manga and how attractive there cartoons look like. Could share some of my old stuff, there very harajuku :)).

gramaticallyincorrect said...

No!
You should live in those shorts.
They are the business!

Ariel said...

I love your blouse. Have fun at prom!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY =)

Rich Hippie said...

Thank You