NET-A-PORTER.COM Irresistible fashion, delivered to your door. Shop Now
Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 28 June 2008

Prom Was Great, had a fun time, even if it was far to hot and sweaty and i felt that i was dancing next to everyone In the room, where were like a pack of sardines in a jar trying to shake our money makers.
Standing in line was, well interesting, my brother best friend tagged along as he was only over for the weekend and i figured it be fun to have him tag along, Annoying part, the girls that would stop swooning over him, i mean cuz it all goes up in his head :p. Oh one of the guards notice on my ID that i was my birthday, and yelled Happy Birthday, so everyone in line started to sing.....(kill me)
Oh well it was fun crazy and at some moments exhausting but all together it was pretty great.
Fave present i got yesterday, My Nirvana T shirt, oddly yes it was i love it cant stop carrying it around even though i aint wearing it. My brother got it and he kept on saying "ugh you should have seen the Emo's looking at me when i walked in and bought this top!-never again"

5 comments:

MARIE said...

wow orange looks great on your skin!

Fashion Dweller said...

Loving the outfit with the nirvana tee. (and loling at your brother!! haha!)
You look gorgeous in your prom dress too - orange is DEFFINATLEY your colour!!
I hope you had a great birthday. =)

-Cheryl

Rich Hippie said...

hahah i did, and thanks for the comments!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your dress! Great color.

Liz Lizo said...

stunning! I love that dress on you, and i love that you wore it instead of some traditional boring prom dress. so very chic of you.